Hello,

I'm trying to use Maven with NetBeans, getting the following messages:

Scanning for projects...
project-execute
Attempting to resolve a version for plugin:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-project-info-reports-plugin using
meta-version: LATEST
Using version: 2.0.1 of plugin:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-project-info-reports-plugin
[statemgmt:start-fork]
Starting forked execution [fork id: 779687168]
Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class =>
'org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.
Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
[project-info-reports:cim]
[ERROR]VM #displayTree: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 2 got 0
[ERROR]VM #menuItem: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 1 got 0
[project-info-reports:dependencies]
[WARN]DEPRECATED: Binding aggregator mojos to lifecycle phases in the POM is
considered dangerous.
[WARN]This feature has been deprecated. Please adjust your POM files
accordingly.
[WARN]Offending mojo:
[WARN]org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.0.1:depen
dency-convergence

Seems to me, some of the plugins are not working correctly - what can I do
with it? Do I have to change my POM, or should I just ignore the messages?
The ERROR messages seem to be issued by 'cim' - can I replace the plugin
with sth. bette?
BTW: I'm not a native english speaker, so could You probably explain me,
what's a 'mojo' in this case? The translation says it's sth. like
'talisman', but in this case it seems to mean rather the opposite ;-)

Kind regards

Peter Nabbefeld