just add this to your pom:

  <pluginManagement>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <version>2.0-beta-7</version>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </pluginManagement>

2.0-beta-7 isn't released yet, so you will have to build it yourself and then install it to your local repository or cut an internal release and deploy it to your internal repository.

-Tim

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
I am using Maven 2.0.9 and am running into the bug detailed here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-211

Currently by default it seems to be using 2.0-beta-6 of the site plugin.

According to the bug report the bug is fixed in 2.0-beta-7.

How do I force Maven to use 2.0-beta-7 of this plugin?

Thanks

Craig Dickson
Software Engineering Manager
Behr Process Corporation
Santa Ana, California

The information contained in this e-mail message may be proprietary, privileged, confidential or protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender.