On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 9:26 AM, Mark-E <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I am working with a project in which I am having issue running unit tests.
> The project is a combination of stratight unit tests and integration tests.
> Seems that the unit tests run finr but the integration tests all fail.

Fail in what way?

> judt found a reference to this in some codehaus docs
>
> http://docs.codehaus.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=62120
>
> I am not sure if this is the case still in Maven 2, which I am using, or
> not.

I haven't seen that document  before, but I can tell you that it's certainly
possible to have integration tests and unit tests in the same project, I've
got a project like that now, although there's certainly some merit to
separating them into distinct sub-projects.

When you're done with your reading and attempts, if it's still not working,
come back and let us know what you're having trouble with.

  - Geoffrey
--
Geoffrey Wiseman