Have you tried adding the jaxb2 jars to the list of dependencies with
scope "compile"? Did this not work? What error message(s) did you
receive?

I don't know much about jaxb2 but if you post more details on what
you've tried and what error(s) you've encountered, perhaps someone can
give you the guidance you are looking for.

Wayne