JINDAL, Mukta, IDC schrieb:
Thanks for the reply, Tim.

I am executing "mvn install", not "mvn deploy".

But 'mvn install' should only install the project's artifact in your local repository (~/.m2/repository/...) and not try to deploy it to a remote repo. Or have you configured the deploy plugin in yor pom to run in the install phase, which IMHO would be a bad practice?

Also, I tried using scpext, but got following error:

Sorry, my fault, that should be scpexe.

Here [1] you will find a small guide on how to deploy via scpexe.

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Unsupported Protocol: 'scpext': Cannot find
wagon which supports the requested protocol: scpext
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.apache.maven.wagon.Wagonscpext.

Regards,
Mukta Jindal

[...]