I am trying to write an ant script to automate some maven tasks and hopefully
decide not to rebuild the entire thing if it detects no changes.  Just to
give an idea I am working with Jasig CAS Server which has several modules
all which are Maven projects.  The build time is brutal on this beast and it
will always rebuild no matter what it seems.  So even if Ant won't help I am
still stuck using Ant as I need to auto-deploy the CAS Server to both a
Tomcat and Glassfish server.  Now everything has been done and Maven is
being run from a simple <exec> call in the build.xml for the ant script.  I
did find some Official Maven Ant Tasks jar I would like to try.  However I
have been unable to find any examples which actually show this maven ant
tasks   building a maven project.  Any help?