Andrew Madu schrieb:
Hi Tim,
Perfect! That does exactly what I want.

One thing I would like to know, and in relation to the 'standard directory layout', is if I have the following directory in my project:

src/main/webapp

shouldn't a corresponding web/web-inf directory structure also be part of the build in much the same way that having a jboss-spring.xml file situated in src/main/resources will create a corresponding META-INF/jboss-spring.xml structure in the final build? How would I go about doing this?

I'm not sure I understand you correctly here, but when you build a war (packaging = war) you can put content under 'src/main/webapp/WEB-INF' and maven will create a 'WEB-INF' directory with this content in the final war. See here [1] for documentation.

Many thanks in advance.

-Tim

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/usage.html