Hi,

For any Maven users who are interested in Eclipse IDE integration and Maven repository managers I will be speaking at the Silicon Valley Web Developer Java User Group on June 17th at Google in Mountain View. I will be speaking extensively on Nexus and m2eclipse and doing demos of both. The details are here:

http://sv-web-jug-6.eventbrite.com/

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

A man enjoys his work when he understands the whole and when he
is responsible for the quality of the whole

-- Christopher Alexander, A Pattern Language