Hello Maven: dev, gurus, users and other haunts. I have a new gig that has
thrust me into a Maven-centric dev. env. I am a long time Ant user and the
original Hatcher/Ant book did wonders. Is there something similar for Maven?
Please advise, evangelize, rant or rave, Dave.

Yet some, not wise, go to the other side of the globe, to barbarous and
unhealthy regions, and devote ten or twenty years, in that they may live,-that
is, keep comfortably warm,- and die in New England at last.

Henry David Thoreau - Walden - 1845