Julien-

Could you make any/all suggestion as to how either
Ant
Unit Testing
Ant Integration Testing
would/should conform to <yet-to-be-identified?>
reporting plugin modules?

The assumption is that the output from the
tests is/are ALL xml so unless there is Schema/DTD that is unknowable
the
Transformer reporter plugins *should* process this input without
incident..

For e.g.if I run a very simple single testcase (with
ant)
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ant-plugin/examples/run-single-test.html

Difficult to determine what you're driving at
without specific incidences of failure to report on..

Thanks,Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.