From: Mark Struberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 7:05 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Building Maven2

Hi Michael!

I did some research and compared the PerforceAddConsumer version you probably
use (maven-scm-1.0) with the one from trunk:

<     private static final String PATTERN = "^([^#]+)#1 - (.*)";
>     private static final String PATTERN = "^([^#]+)#(\\d+) - (.*)";

The 2nd line is from trunk (anyone knows the Jira of this change?). So the reg
exp which parses the line has changed! Maybe this is the problem you have :(
For looking at the RE quickly I would guess the original version only could
handle #1 versions, whereas the newer RE also handles your #4.

I hope my thoughts are clear enough on the very long cheer- and beerfull
soccer-EM evening :)

good night,
strub

PS:
the good news: if I'm right, you do not have to change your perforce
installation but only use the new perforce provider.
the bad news: you have to use the new perforce provider ;)