I want to use the javadoc goal of the maven-javadoc-plugin. But I want to
run it in three different ways
1. generate a .properties file from a source java file, using a custom
doclet. My doclet expects 3 command line parameters.
2. generate javadoc for all other java files (excluding the java files of
step1)

So I want to run the goal javadoc, two times, but with different
configuartion. I know that once needs to use the
should be the order of these?

<executions>
  <configuration>this needs to be written twice </configuration>
 </executions>

bu i get a parse error. maven expects a <executions> inside a
<configuration>

Also how do i pass command line parameter values to my doclet. With ANT,
this was a paramname, value pair passed.
But iwth maven we have <additionalparam> elemnt. where will te param value
go?

--
Regards,
Niranjan Deshpande

"Shut yourself from the world and create the reality you want"