Hi,

I would like to use EJB3 in my application. As I want to use an EAR archive
which contains un web module and an EJB3 module I need to package my ejb3 with
maven-ejb3-plugin and not with maven-ejb-plugin. This behaviour is mandatory by
the maven-ear-plugin.

After a long search I find that the maven-ejb3-plugin is not in the central
repository. So I downloaded it and install it (svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/trunk/plugins/maven-ejb3-plugin/).
 Does someone know why this plugin is not in the centrale repository ? I think
it would help a lot of people like me if it were there.

Yan.