So,

i could isolate the Problem. Version 1.9 do not have a pom.xml in Repo. This must be a bug in my eyes!!!

1.0-SNAPSHOT works, problem was that in my reporting section stand a 1.9 dependency of the dashboard plugin.

best regards,
Jens

Hi,

using Maven 2.0.9 instead of 2.0.8 same problem. I also deleted the Plugin in my local repo. What makes me really confusing is that nowhere stand clear and readable which version of that plugin
works for maven 1 or 2 :/ For example on top of the Plugin Site ?

Using MvnRepoo Exlorer : http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/maven/maven-dashboard-plugin/1.9
Seems 1.9 is for Maven 1.x

Looking at this Blog : http://echofloripa.blogspot.com/2007/12/maven2-dashboard-plugin.html
makes me think it also works with Maven 2. Pure chaos in Dokumentation.
Which version i have to use for Maven 2?

Hope anyone can help me out,
Jens

Hello,

i get following Error with that Configuratiuon of the Plugin and Repo :

       <pluginRepository>
           <id>Codehaus Snapshots</id>
           <url>http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/</url>
       </pluginRepository>

               <plugin>
                   <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                   <artifactId>dashboard-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                   <!-- <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>-->
               </plugin>

Comment in the 1.0-SNAPSHOT makes nor difference.

Anyone can Point me whats wrong there (again) ?

I do not know which file missing at: http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/mojo/dashboard-maven-plugin/1.0-SNAPSHOT/

[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] The PluginDescriptor for the plugin Plugin [maven:maven-dashboard-plugin]
was not found.
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The PluginDescriptor for the plugin Plugin [mav
en:maven-dashboard-plugin] was not found.
at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.addPlugin(DefaultPluginM
anager.java:321)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.verifyVersionedPlugin(De
faultPluginManager.java:208)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.verifyReportPlugin(Defau
ltPluginManager.java:526)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.verifyReportPlugi
n(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1297)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.getReports(Defaul
tLifecycleExecutor.java:662)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.getReports(Defaul
tLifecycleExecutor.java:642)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:517)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:143)
       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:333)
       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:126)
java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)

[INFO] Total time: 7 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Sat Jun 21 14:47:38 CEST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 27M/48M

regards,
Jens