Thanks for your reply,

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 11:52 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, that is possible with the checkstyle:check goal [1].

I tried to use the checkstyle plugin like this:

<build>
  <plugins>
    <plugin>
      <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
      <configuration>
        <configLocation>
          http://our-server:8080/checkstyle/mpoCheckstyleConfig.xml
        </configLocation>
      </configuration>
      <executions>
        <execution>
          <phase>verify</phase>
          <goals>
            <goal>check</goal>
          </goals>
        </execution>
      </executions>
    </plugin>
  </plugins>
</build>

However when I run 'mvn package' I don't see that Checkstyle is run
and when I run 'mvn verify' explicitly Checkstyle is run but it
doesn't report errors even though when I run 'mvn checkstyle:check'
manually it reports 7 errors!

What could be causing this problem?

--

regards,