Hi all,

I have written a mojo using ANT.
In my.mojos.xml I have sections like:

        <parameter>
          <name>failOnError</name>
          <property>failOnError</property>
          <readonly>false</readonly>
          <required>false</required>
          <defaultValue>${failOnError}</defaultValue>
          <type>boolean</type>
<description>Indicates whether the build will continue even if there are compilation errors; defaults to true.</description>
        </parameter>

The problem is within the <defaultValue>${failOnError}</defaultValue> line. It works correctly as long as the user specifies failOnError on the command line, i.e.: mvn -DfailOnError=true ... or mvn -DfailOnError=false ...

I alse tried to specify <defaultValue>true</defaultValue> but then the user cannot change the value through the command line :(

I would like to define a default value for the failOnError property somewhere, but still let the user change that value through the command line. How can achieve this?

TIA,
Adrian.