                       <id>deploy_jboss</id>
                       <phase>package</phase>
                       <goals>
                           <goal>run</goal>
                       </goals>
                   </execution>
               </executions>
               <configuration>
<tasks> <ant antfile="scripts/deploy.xml" target="deploy" />
                   </tasks>
               </configuration>
           </plugin>
</plugins>

which deploy my final ear in jboss' deploy folder (when I launch package phase).

Now I'd like to associate to clean phase another ant script to undeploy the package.
My doubt is the following: how to bind each configuration to its own phase?
If I add another <execution> and <configuration> tags, I think they should be binded.
But since I am just a newbie with maven, I need some help please.

Thank you,
Nicola