Hi,
I'm trying to write my own Mojo, but I'm facing an issue.
I create it using :
mvn archetype:create -DgroupId=com.sonatype.maven.plugins
-DartifactId=first-maven-plugin
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.maven.archetypes
-DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-mojo

When I try to install it (mvn install), I've got the following error :
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:2.4.1:descriptor': Unable to
find the mojo
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:2.4.1:descriptor' in the
plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin'
bsh/EvalError

The error occurs even if I add the maven-plugin-plugin-2.4.1 in my
dependencies.
If I look into the maven-plugin-plugin-2.4.1.jar, I only find a
DescriptorGeneratorMojo.class

Could you help me to solve this issue
Thanks in advance,
Sandra