I posted here to get an answer to a maven question, so your response
doesn't help me solve my issue.  But since you went down on this road,
the message says:

information

> intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by
law.  If

> you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

so this message has a special purpose which is a maven question ad is
targeted to the Maven Users Group.  I hope we can get to the business at
hand rather than doing what we have done in this thread up to now.

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]