I use native2ascii plugin to convert my resource files. This is my
configuration in pom file:
                <plugin>
                                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>

<artifactId>native2ascii-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                                <configuration>
                                        <src>src/test/java/ui/demo/i18n</src>
                                        <dest>classes/ui/demo/i18n</dest>
                                </configuration>
                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <goals>

<goal>native2ascii</goal>
                                                </goals>
                                                <!-- specific configurations -->
                                                <configuration>

<encoding>UTF8</encoding>
                                                </configuration>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>

                        </plugin>
One problem is that when I use mvn native2ascii:native2ascii to do the job,
the result file is different with when I use $JAVA_HOME/bin/native2ascii
command? why?

The other issue is that how can I let this goat to replace the existed file?