What does accessing the jboss jars has to do with plugins?

Anyway, JBoss maintains an own maven repository [1] you can add to settings.xml or pom. I don't know if the specific jars you need are available from there, but it's worth a try.

-Tim

[1] http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/

buters schrieb:
This difficult way I want to avoid. This is difficult because I have to do
with a number of plugins. It is me circumstantially for every plugin "mvn
install:install-file" to execute. I want to find a better way.

Wayne Fay wrote:
The proper way to do this is to refer to the JBoss dependencies just
like any other dep, with a <dependency> tag.

If you can't find the specific file/version of the jar you need
already deployed in Central, then you can use "mvn
install:install-file" to install it into your local repo cache
directly, then add the <dependency> tag to add it to your project.

Wayne