Hello,

I'm getting started to use maven2, but we have still some problems.
One of them occurs in the following situation:

We have a project with in the src folder the following structure:
src\com\clarify\...
src\com\ideal\...

the old ant scripts compiles both of them, but put the com\clarify
packages in the WEB-INF\classes folder and the com\ideal packages in a
jar file and in the lib folder.

I've already made a pom file that delivers a war file, but with the
both packages in the WEB-INF\classes folder.
Now is my question, can I exclude the ideal package of being compile
and added to tho WEB-INF\classes folder.  i will make another pom file
for the ideal packages.

Kind Regards

Jan Verstuyft