From: Carlos Alonso [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 4:41 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Continuous integration build fails if tests fails

Hi All.

I'm using Hudson integration environment and I've recently migrated my
scripts from ant to maven. Using ant, when some test cases failed, the
build was set to unstable and a test-results report was raised
indicating which tests failed and why. The problem is that using maven,
the build process is much simpler and maintainable, but, when some test
case fails, the whole build process fails.

Any tip to solve the situation?

Thanks.