On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Fisher, Jonathan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there an efficient way to deploy all the dependencies in a project's
> pom to the company repository? I don't have the desire to do this
> anymore:

We've had success using the Assembly plugin to build a repository
containing all of a project's dependencies, then scp'ing that up to
the repo server and overlaying it on the existing repo.

This will "break" the repository metadata by overwriting it, but
Archiva comes along and fixes it later.  (Plugins may need some
special attention-- deploy:deplo-file which doesn't get plugin
metadata right either.)

--
Wendy