Hi.

I would like to avoid site plugin to launch test with any target and
run the integration-test phase instead.

right now, if I run mvn site:stage the reports (cobertura, jdepend...)
runs and after I have this output:

[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Compiling 1 source file to
/home/dev1/development/morbegno/petrol/target/test-classes
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [surefire:test {execution: unit-tests}]
[INFO] Surefire report directory:
/home/dev1/development/morbegno/petrol/target/surefire-reports

and then the test starts.
How can I avoid this?

In a second instance, I would like to run integration-test phase
before site:stage target starts its own execution. I have modified
maven-surefire-plugin and the integration-test phase now runs all the
test while test runs only what I consider unit test.  So in the site
report I want to tun all test and integration-test.

I think I have to add an executions somewhere but I have no good idea about...

Can anyone help? Thanks.

--
Daniele Dellafiore
http://blog.ildella.net/