From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 17/07/2008 4:44 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: scm:cvs with privateKey [Virus checked]

Hi guy,

how do I configure <scm> and/or the scm-plugin so it will use a private key
for authentication ?
Is their a cheat sheet somewhere ?

mit freundlichen Grüßen/best regards

Wolfgang Schrecker

"Der Inhalt eines Begriffs nimmt ab, wenn sein Umfang zunimmt; wird dieser
allumfassend, so muß der Inhalt ganz verloren gehen."
from G. Frege: Die Grundlagen der Arithmetik S. 40

Atos Worldline Processing GmbH
Hahnstrasse 25
60528 Frankfurt/Main
Germany
Phone: +49 69/6657-1176
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.atosworldline.com <http://www.atosworldline.com/>

Geschäftsführer: Erik Munk Koefoed
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Didier Dhennin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt/Main HRB 40 417

Atos Worldline Processing GmbH
Hahnstraße 25
60528 Frankfurt/Main
Germany
Phone: +49 69/6657-1176
Fax :
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.atosworldline.com <http://www.atosworldline.com/>

Geschäftsführer: Erik Munk Koefoed
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Didier Dhennin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt/Main HRB 40 417

* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *
This e-mail is destined for the above mentioned recipient. In case you
received this e-mail by accident, we would appreciate it if you could
contact the sender and delete all copies stored on your computer.
Please be aware that the security and confidentiality of electronic data
transmitted by e-mail is not completely guaranteed and that data may be seen,
copied, downloaded or changed by third persons during transmission.
Atos Origin accepts no liability for the security and confidentiality of
data and documents sent by e-mail. Please make sure that all important
messages will be confirmed in writing by means of a telefax or a letter.
* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we
may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.