Does any one know,

when releasing a multi-module project from the project parent..

I have two modules: "core" and "webapp"

"core" module is version 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
"webapp" has a dependency on "core:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT"

When running release:prepare...
"webapp" pom is transformed and dependency "core:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT" is now
"core:1.0.0" which is correct sense that's the version of core that's
being released.

How ever the "webapp" module complains that it cannot find "core:1.0.0"
Even though "core" is declared 1st in the parent pom.
Only way I can get this to work is if I release "core" and "webapp"
individually, and not from the parent project.

Is there any way to do this in one shot?

Thanks,
T.