Mick Knutson a écrit :
I want to specify a test version of my tomcat context with my cargo plugin,
but can't seem  to find anything about that on the site. Is this possible?

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson
BASE Logic, inc.
(415) 354-4215

Website: http://baselogic.com
Blog: http://baselogic.com/blog
BLiNC Magazine: http://blincmagazine.com
DJ Mick: http://djmick.com
MySpace: http://myspace.com/mickknutson

May be you can try it like this :
(For me it also works for Tomcat 6x)

<plugin>
<groupId>org.codehaus.cargo</groupId>
<artifactId>cargo-maven2-plugin</artifactId>
<configuration>
        <wait>false</wait>
        <container>
          <containerId>tomcat5x</containerId>
          <home>${tomcat.local.home}</home>
        </container>
        <configuration>
          <properties>
            <cargo.logging>high</cargo.logging>
            <cargo.servlet.port>${servlet.port}</cargo.servlet.port>
          </properties>
        </configuration>
</configuration>
<executions>