Hey all,

I'll be giving a presentation at Agile2008 next week called: "Maven and Continuum - an infrastructure for reducing cycle-time in Agile and Lean development." I wanted to drop the basic outline here and make sure there isn't anything that "absolutely must be talked about". It's a tutorial, so it's going to involve the theory, but will also get into real examples of setting up projects, modules/ parents, plugins, and site reports. I'll mention Hudson/Cruise- control, and others, and Nexus and Archiva will also be mentioned, but I have doubts as to whether any of that will be covered.

Anyway, let me know if there's anything off this list that strikes you as needing to be on it. It's a 3 hour tutorial, and when I timed this material, I found it quite hard to fit it in, especially with Q&A.

Cheers,
Christian.

P.S. Please don't spam the users lists with replies - reply to me, unless there's a genuine topic in your comment. I'm looking for suggestions, not to put a lot of extra traffic onto these lists. Thanks. -cg.

Introduction

Discussion of build environments, and their effects on developer efficiency, quality, etc.

Part 1 - Apache Maven2

        Basic Introduction

        Dependency Management

        Modules and Recursive Builds