Hello,

I have a Java-Project that I want to use as a model for future projects.
There are files and strings I want to rename with the Maven.

I am able to create the model from the given Java-Project with:
mvn archetype:create-from-project
mvn install
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=local

But I need to specify some requirements before. Example:
System.class.getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream("prototype.properties");
rename the String and related file to
System.class.getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream("x.properties");

I also created a slight profile... but I don't know where to start now. Is
it even possible?

Regards