Hi everybody,

I have a problem with a project import...

We have relatively big project with several modules in, before 9.4
release import had functioned correctly and I start having this problem
I tough may be it would be fixed by 9.5 and I didn't report anything but
it is still there.

I can see that import comes to some stage and freeze with following
message

[DEBUG] dissociating all components from managed ClassRealm with id:
/plugins/org.codehaus.mojo:jboss-packaging-maven-plugin:2.0-20080130.110
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/thread:Worker-3

Has anybody anything similar?

Thx for the answers...

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Hamid Akhavan (Vorsitzender)
Geschaftsfuhrung: Philipp Humm (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Jiri
Dvorjancansky, Dr. Peter Korner, Gunther Ottendorfer, Dr. Raphael Kubler, Dr.
Steffen Roehn
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328