Hello Maveners, I have a (dot).properties file in my /resources directory as
defined in my POM <resources> tag. I have a class that extends a class and
reads the file via an instance of the constructor. The problem is I don't have
the source of the extended class. What is the usual way to read a
(dot).properties file using a POM <resources> tag? Please advise, David.

Yet some, not wise, go to the other side of the globe, to barbarous and
unhealthy regions, and devote ten or twenty years, in that they may live,-that
is, keep comfortably warm,- and die in New England at last.

Henry David Thoreau - Walden - 1845