Hi all,

my Project needs some Files that must exist in a certain Place in order to a
successful Compilation of the Project.
Is there a Plugin, where i can specify Things like in the "verifier" Plugin?
The verifier Plugin is used for the integration-test Phase, but i need something before
the Compile-Phase.
I didn't found out much about the "mvn validate" Thing and whether it is
possible to have such a Functionality for this Phase or one before the Compile-Phase.

It would be very good, if one can stop the Build-Process, in Case some of the
Requirements are not met at this Point.

Thanks in advance,
        Christian