Hello,
I m currently trying to inject a custom property in the execution of the
creation of a project my an archetype. I'd like to maven resolves this
property like groupId or artifactId in a pom file.

I tried to both inject the property in the command line (eg.: -Dmyproperty )
and the settings file. I already have the same result.
Then I also tried to create an archetype-metadata.xml file and parameterize
a required property --> same result.

Is my wish possible  ?If yes , how to inject a property in the execution of
archetype:create ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards,
Alexandre