Hi again!

I think you are referring to Maven 1.x documentation. Have a look at
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-site.html, it has an
Internationalization section at the end which describes how to setup a
multi-language site.

Okay, with the described method it is easy to let the languages evolve
independently.
But I can only translate a few sites (from English to German), because it
is a one man project.
So I want to have a 'fall-back' method, which will show the English sites
if no translation is available.
How would you do this?

Do somebody has an idea for this?
In the maven 1.x I could do this with a property files.
1. But how?
2. And how can I do this with maven 2?

Regards,
Peter.

PS:
I solved the problem with the pom for kunststoff via:
<repository>
 <id>developer.k-int.com</id>
 <name>developer.k-int.com</name>
 <url>http://developer.k-int.com/maven2</url>