I'm experiencing a strange behavior from maven 2.0.9 running on Windows
2003 version 5.2

When I run "mvn -Dmaven.test.skip.exec=true clean install post-site" The
build fails because of a compilation error

But, if I run "mvn -Dmaven.test.skip.exec=true clean compile" the build
compile everything successfully?

So, does anyone know why this is happening? Or if there is a work around
to this problem?

It seems the problem occurs when I specify the "post-site" goal! I
removed from the pom.xml files all the code that get executed as
pre-site and post-site to make sure nothing in this code is causing the
compilation error, but that did not make any difference the build failed
with the compilation error?

The strange issue is that I've been running the build for a while using
"mvn -Dmaven.test.skip.exec=true clean install post-site" with no
problems until recently? And the same code compiles successfully when I
do not specify the post-site goal as I specified above?

  Thanks,

     Sameh