Stephen Connolly-2 wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 11:22 AM, sverhagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> So, too bad that I was not able to google this up myself, and that it's
>> in
>> such a poor, abandonned state.
>
> Whadya mean?
>
> Ehh I only released it into sandbox yesterday!
>
> It's only a couple of days old
>
> And next on my list is perfect rewriting of XMl before I try to push an
> alpha!

Stephen, I am truly sorry.
Somewhere down the road I must have gotten the impression that this was an
older effort of someone -- of whom I did not understand it was you -- and
was abandonned. With this new information I applaud you, because I have no
idea how people can ever have done proper releasing in Maven without a
plugin like yours!

I assume your need for this plugin comes from releasing parent projects in
the directory tree with -N and being stuck with the children that are still
pointing to an older version?

I'm not getting the properties goal yet, but the project not being
abandonned gives me hopes to read some documentation about it soon ;-)

I'll test drive your plugin. And thanks for your efforts on it.