Anyone can help with this?
Adrian.

Adrian Herscu wrote:
Hi all,

In my build lifecycle (components.xml) I am using the maven-dependency-plugin. Here is a snippet:

<component-set>
  <components>

    <component>
      <role>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.mapping.LifecycleMapping</role>
      <role-hint>blah</role-hint>

<implementation>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.mapping.DefaultLifecycleMapping</implementation>
      <configuration>
        <lifecycles>
          <lifecycle>
            <id>default</id>
<phases> <process-resources>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:resources</process-resources>
              <compile>
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin::unpack-dependencies,

Now, I need the org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin::unpack-dependencies goal to be invoked with different default values.

What is the easiest way to achieve this?

TIA,
Adrian.