Nick Stolwijk wrote:
documentation page [1] and then especially the additionalJOption
Doesn't even need to. There is a maxmemory option.

Stefan

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/javadoc-mojo.html

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk
~Java Developer~

Iprofs BV.
Claus Sluterweg 125
2012 WS Haarlem
www.iprofs.nl

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 9:13 AM, hackaton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

When I try to release:perform I got java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

javadoc: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Please increase memory.
       For example, on the Sun Classic or HotSpot VMs, add the option
-J-Xmx
       such as -J-Xmx32m.

How can I increase the heap size for the javadoc?

best regards,

Stefan Seidel
software developer
________________________