Hi

I need to assemble a tar.gz artifact with directories containing some
symbolic links.
I'm using filesets in assembly 2.2-beta-2to copy the source directories, but
the sym links are not replicated (as they would be if I used tar):
If the symlink is resolvable then the link is resolved and copied.
If the symlink is not resolvable then it's silently ignored.

Is there a way to get the links replicated?

Thanks,
Simon