I'm writing a custom enforcer rule to enforce that my build contains no
snapshot dependencies.  I only want to run the rule in a profile call
'release'.  But since I'm already using the enforcer plugin in my build
outside the profile it can't find my custom rule if I declare the plugin
dependency within the profile.  I see a couple dead threads related to this
issue but no resolution.  Does Maven allow you to override or append a
plugin's dependencies using a profile?  How have people gotten around this
issue when enforcing custom rules?