From: Martin Gainty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 8:50 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: c++ maven project

why not convert to java?

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and
Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended
recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within
this transmission.

> Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:45:25 +0200
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: users@maven.apache.org
> Subject: c++ maven project
>
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know if is possible to use maven for create and build
a C++
> project. In this case, is there any available tutorial or
documentation