This is standard practice with the Maven repository - final name is
never used to represent the artifact in the repository, as the
repository path formats are pre-defined. You can alter the classifier
it is uploaded with through the assembly configuration, but not the
other elements. If you want to attach it with a completely different
artifactId (service), you can do that with the build helper plugin
instead, but note that will also change the directory it is stored in.

HTH,
Brett

--
Brett Porter