On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 5:54 AM, WolfgangRoessler
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want to include the report of taglist-maven-plugin into my maven-dashboard
> report. I found out, that currently the taglist-plugin does not support
> xml-output and therefore cannot be aggregated by the dashboard-plugin. I
> know there is a patch for this available. When will this patch be
> incorporated and a new snapshot-release be available?

The best place to ask about patches and snapshots is on the
development list for the plugin.

Both the Taglist and Dashboard plugins are at Codehaus, you can find
subscription info here:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/taglist-maven-plugin/mail-lists.html

--
Wendy