Hi,

My local repo is populated to build my project, I'm not using any SNAPSHOT
versions as dependencies. Can someone tell me why maven stubbornly does a
remote lookup to repo1 wasting valuable time ? (it does not download anything I
just get log entries like):

Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/sun/facelets/jsf-facelets/1.1.14/
jsf-facelets-1.1.14.pom

Thanks,
-Guillaume

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we
may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.