Hi,

we have several projects, all of which or developed and compiled in java 5.
However, we have one project, which is run by a client on Java 6, and to
make it run,
we have to exclude a dependency (JAXB) that is part of Java 6. However,
without this dependency it's not running on Java 5.
In other words, I need a profile, that does not only declare other
dependencies ( I managed that part), but that would also
re-set the system properties for Java 5 / Java 6 - if that's possible
someone.
Currently, I have to adjust these settings, then I have to restart my entire
machine, all this takes ages and is error prone...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Peter