Stefan Seidel wrote:
Hi,

do you really need HTTP PUT for your repo? Can you not do scp or even file? Also, maybe you want to use maven-proxy, which is old, but very lightweight, stable and and can serve from a custom repository plus acts as a cache for repo1 (central), which saves you bandwidth and time. Also, it is very easy to configure.

Stefan

Actually scp is an equally good alternative to http put. Don't really know why I assumed HTTP to be the simplest way to publish the repo for remote access. Thanks for the suggestion.

Btw I did try web-dav today but somehow it does not work :P