Hi martinh,

I do as in your link [0] tells as follow. But I even got the same error.

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.jfrog.maven.annomojo</groupId>
                        <artifactId>maven-plugin-anno</artifactId>
                        <version>1.2.4</version>
                </dependency>

        <build>
                <plugins>
                        <plugin>
                                <artifactId>maven-plugin-plugin</artifactId>
                                <version>2.3</version>
                                <dependencies>
                                        <dependency>

<groupId>org.jfrog.maven.annomojo</groupId>

<artifactId>maven-plugin-tools-anno</artifactId>
                                                <version>1.2.4</version>
                                                <scope>runtime</scope>
                                        </dependency>
                                </dependencies>