From: Marc Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 9/4/2008 9:07 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Excluding a file in resources when compiling

Hello,

I have this file : src/main/resources/faces-config.xml

After mvn clean compile this file is put at the root of the classes
directory.

But I don't want that, so I tried :

<plugin>
        <configuration>
                <source>1.6</source>
                <target>1.4</target>
                <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
                <excludes>
                        <exclude>**/faces-config.xml</exclude>
                </excludes>
        </configuration>
</plugin>

But this doesn't work.
Looking at the trace of maven however I can see :
(f) excludes = [**/src/main/resources/*]

So I don't understand. Could somebody help ?

Thanks,
Marc.