Hi,

This is the second part of: how accessing properties from settings in test
classes?

Second idea: I found the properties-maven-plugin which has a goal that writes
all settings properties into a file. Fine, that's what I need. However, this
plugin is not on the rep01.maven server but only on a codehaus server. So I
defined an additional repository:

   <pluginRepositories>

      <pluginRepository>

         <id>codehaus</id>

         <name>codehaus Repository for plugins</name>

         <url>http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org</url>

         <layout>default</layout>

      </pluginRepository>

   </pluginRepositories>

However, Maven was not able to download the plugin. It ignores the
pluginRepository and searches only on central. Why defining a pluginRepository
when it is not used by Maven?

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Wolfgang Winter

System Analyst